25 - 29 october 2018
"your body electric: a therapeutic retreat"
with MLC & YOGA - Massage therapy - acupuncture - nutrition counseling - detox food
Isn’t it time to realign? And where better place to do that than Mallorca: land of sun and sea!
The combination of therapeutic bodywork and acupuncture, along with Vinyasa yoga is exactly what your body needs to help you focus your energy and your intentions. The autumn period is a time to be self-nurturing and realign. It’s a time to go deeply but gently inwards…(so that you’re ready to explode with expansion and energy when spring arrives!).
So take a vacation from the things that are not working in your life, and give yourself some real R&R: Recentering and Rebalancing. This is one holiday gift to yourself that will truly keep on giving. So, what are you waiting for? Come and get reacquainted with yourself. And bring your body back into balance.
5 days of discover, 4 healing nights.
- Arrival is on Oct 25th, where we will provide you with a detailed schedule of the Retreat together with a personal gift, and we will gather with a Welcome Event to start the trip together.
- Each person will follow their own personal process, including 2 individual acupuncture sessions and 2 individual bodywork sessions with qualified and highly-experienced practitioners. What you choose to focus on is up to you: a long-term physical condition such as back pain, a step towards a personal fulfillment issue, or simply to reset for total restoration.
- Every morning we will start the day with a detox snack followed by a invigorating Yoga or MLC class.
- After waking up the body and the soul, we will enjoy a colorful and tasteful super healthy Breakfast.
- In the afternoon you will have your individual sessions and enough free time to go to the beach (remember to rent a car if this is your #1 choice on your free time!), hike in the beautiful surrounding nature, or simply chill beside the swimming-pool with your favorite book.
- You will be spoiled by delicious and healthy food available all through the day to enjoy between the breakfast and the dinner.
- In the evenings, after an early dinner, there will be diverse activities and surprises, or time to have a quiet cup of tea.
- At the end of the Retreat, we will have our Closure Event, where we take care that you can integrate all of this fabulousness and bring home the best of yourself and Mallorca Holistic.
2 bodywork sessions and 2 acupuncture treatments during the stay are the very core of this Retreat, as a personal process of reconnecting to your essence for better health and well-being.
Learn everything about the individual sessions HERE and if you have more questions, please ASK US, we will be delighted to tell you more about our work and how we can help you reconnect and rebalance.
GROUP ACTIVITIES - MLC & YOGA
No one comes to a Mallorca Holistic retreat to be alone! And while the individual sessions with your bodywork practitioner and your acupuncturist form the heart of the Retreat, the group activities form pretty much the rest of the body!
On your "Draw Align in the Sand" Retreat, there will be daily healing workshops by Rita Rütsche and some evening deep relaxation activities to release your body and fill your soul with joy.
In this Retreat, you will be guided by MALLORCA HOLISTIC'S REGULAR TEAM: Nuria for acupuncture sessions, Tahona for holistic bodywork therapy.
By our Special Guest, Rita Rütsche, who will guide you through the workshops and for some of you, the Grinberg Method bodywork sessions for full alignment and reconnection. Learn more about all the Team HERE.
And by Cecilia and her magic kitchen.
From Thursday 25th to Monday 29th October 2018
Thursday 25th October – Arrival to the house (how to get to Son Artigues) needs to be between 16:00 and 17:00 so you don’t miss anything of the program we have carefully developed for you.
Monday 29th October – Departure is after breakfast, by 10:00 am.
950€ on double room.
- 2 individual massage therapy sessions.
- 2 individual acupuncture sessions.
- Daily group activities (MLC and Yoga).
- 1 Welcome Event + 1 Closure Event.
- 4 nights accommodation.
- Full catering.
- Bath and pool towels.
- All equipment for workshops (yoga mats, blankets, etc).
- Tourism tax.
- 21% VAT (IVA).
does not include
- Your plane ticket.
- Transport (we can happily arrange a taxi from / to airport for you on demand) - we recommend car rental though so you can go to the beach on your free time.
- Any personal expenses.
- Your personal health and accident insurance valid in Spain.
Registrations are now open!