26 - 30 april 2018
with yoga - Massage therapy - acupuncture - nutrition TALK - detox food
Remember the time that your body just worked? When it didn’t have pain, or complications, or weird reactions to things. When your body was in harmony?
Those days don’t have to be over. At Mallorca Holistic, we’ve got an intense, but loving program that will help you rediscover your body. Through a combination of bodywork, acupuncture, workshops, nutrition tools and a simply delicious detox program, we will set you on a course of rejuvenation. From bloated bellies to burning back pain, and feelings of anxiety to chronic stiffness….your body is telling you something. And we can help you not only hear what it is saying, but get you and your body singing along in harmony.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and get reacquainted with yourself. And bring your body back into balance.
5 days of discover, 4 healing nights
- Arrival is on April 26th, where we will provide you with a detailed schedule of the Retreat together with a personal gift, and we will gather with a Welcome Event to start the trip together.
- Each person will follow their own personal process, including 2 individual acupuncture sessions and 2 individual bodywork sessions with qualified and highly-experienced practitioners. What you choose to focus on is up to you: a long-term physical condition such as back pain, a step towards a personal fulfillment issue, or simply to reset for total restoration.
- Every morning we will start the day with a detox snack followed by a invingorating Yoga class.
- After waking up the body and the soul, we will enjoy a colorful and tasteful super healthy Breakfast.
- In the afternoon you will have your individual sessions and enough free time to go to the beach (remember to rent a car if this is your number one choice on your free time!), hike in the beautiful surrounding nature, or simply chill beside the swimming-pool with your favorite book.
- You will be spoiled by delicious and healthy food available all through the day to enjoy between the breakfast and the dinner.
- In the evenings, after an early dinner, there will be diverse activities and surprises, or time to have a quiet cup of tea.
- At the end of the Retreat, we will have our Closure Event, where we take care that you can integrate all of this fabulousness and bring home the best of yourself and Mallorca Holistic.
2 bodywork sessions and 2 acupuncture treatments during the stay are the very core of this Retreat, as a personal process of reconnecting to your essence for better health and well-being.
Learn everything about the individual sessions HERE and if you have more questions, please ASK US, we will be delighted to tell you more about our work and how we can help you reconnect and rebalance.
GROUP ACTIVITIES - YOGA
No one comes to a Mallorca Holistic retreat to be alone! And while the individual sessions with your bodywork practitioner and your acupuncturist form the heart of the Retreat, the group activities form pretty much the rest of the body!
On your "Draw Align in the Sand" Retreat, there will be daily Yoga classes by Virginia from Urvashi Yoga, and some evening deep relaxation through Yoga Nidra or the Mindfulness BodyScan to release your body and fill your soul with joy.
In this Retreat, you will be guided by MALLORCA HOLISTIC'S REGULAR TEAM: Nuria for acupuncture sessions, Tahona for holistic bodywork therapy.
And by Cecilia and her magic kitchen.
From Thursday 26th to Monday 30th April 2018
Thursday 26th April – Arrival to the house (how to get to Son Artigues) needs to be between 16:00 and 17:00 so you don’t miss anything of the program we have carefully developed for you.
Monday 30th April – Departure is after breakfast, by 10:00 am.
950€ on double room.
- 2 individual massage therapy sessions.
- 2 individual acupuncture sessions.
- A talk on Nutrition (based on Energetic Foods from TCM).
- Daily group activities (yoga and more).
- 1 Welcome Event + 1 Closure Event.
- 4 nights accommodation.
- Full catering.
- Bath and pool towels.
- All equipment for workshops (yoga mats, blankets, etc).
- Tourism tax.
does not include
- Your plane ticket.
- Transport (we can happily arrange a taxi from / to airport for you on demand) - we recommend car rental though so you can go to the beach on your free time.
- Any personal expenses.
- Your personal health and accident insurance valid in Spain.
Registrations are now open!