24 - 29 september 2018
Glow with the Flow
with taichi - massage therapy - acupuncture - detox
Forget “fast and furious”! How about a bit of “flow & frivolous”? Escape the hectic and the hurry, and reconnect to your flow. Bring back the slow and sensual…in a location and atmosphere that’s bound to have you smiling. The famous Mallorca sunshine along with the increasingly well-known Mallorca Holistic guides will have you glowing from inside and out.
Combining Tai Chi Chuan (or Taiji Quan) with therapeutic bodywork and acupuncture, this retreat will help you free the blocks in your life, emotions and health. This coordinated program encourages you to open your energy pathways, leading you to increased flow and better mental and physical well-being.
Come and claim back your flow!
- Arrival is on September 24th, where we will provide you with a detailed schedule of the Retreat together with a personal gift, and we will gather with a Welcome Event to start the trip together.
- Each person will follow their own personal process, including 2 individual acupuncture sessions and 2 individual bodywork sessions with qualified and highly-experienced practitioners. We will focus in the blockages that hinder you to flow freely in life.
- Every morning we will start the day with a Tai Chi class that will follow the same aim as to allow you to free your flow.
- After waking up the flow in your body and soul, we will enjoy a colorful and tasteful super healthy brunch.
- In the afternoon you will have your individual sessions and enough free time to go to the beach, hike in the beautiful surrounding nature, or simply chill beside the swimming-pool with your favorite book.
- You will be spoiled by delicious and healthy food available all through the day to enjoy between the brunch and the dinner.
- In the evenings, after an early dinner, there will be diverse activities and surprises, such as Contact Dance, or time to have a quiet cup of tea.
- At the end of the Retreat, we will have our Closure Event, where we take care that you can integrate all of this fabulousness and bring home the best of yourself and Mallorca Holistic.
2 bodywork sessions and 2 acupuncture treatments during the stay are the very core of this Retreat, as a personal process of reconnecting to your essence for better health and well-being.
Learn everything about the individual sessions HERE and if you have more questions, please ASK US, we will be delighted to tell you more about our work and how we can help you reconnect and rebalance.
GROUP ACTIVITIES - TAI CHI
No one comes to a Mallorca Holistic retreat to be alone! And while the individual sessions with your bodywork practitioner and your acupuncturist form the heart of the Retreat, the group activities form pretty much the rest of the body!
On your "Glow with the Flow" Retreat, there will be daily Tai Chi practices, and Contact Dance to let your body flow and fill your soul with joy.
In this Retreat, you will be guided by MALLORCA HOLISTIC'S REGULAR TEAM: Nuria for acupuncture sessions, Tahona for holistic bodywork therapy, Cecilia and her magic kitchen.
And our Special Guest, Marion Maag, who comes directly from Austria, to guide you through the TaiChi practice for deep flow and connection. And will be giving bodywork sessions together with Tahona. Learn more about Marion's and her TaiChi and Bodywork.
More about the Team HERE.
From Monday 24th September to Saturday 29th September 2018.
Monday 24th September – Arrival to the house (Son Artigues) needs to be between 16:00 and 17:00 so you don’t miss anything of the program we have carefully developed for you.
Saturday 29th September – Departure is after breakfast, by 10:00 am.
1200€ on double room.
- 2 individual massage therapy sessions.
- 2 individual acupuncture sessions.
- Daily group activities (TaiChi and more).
- 1 Welcome Event + 1 Closure Event.
- 5 nights accommodation.
- Full catering.
- Bath and pool towels.
- All equipment for workshops (yoga mats, blankets, etc).
- Tourism tax.
- 21% VAT (IVA).
does not include
- Your plane ticket.
- Transport (we can happily arrange a taxi from / to airport for you on demand) - we recommend car rental though so you can to go to the beach on your free time.
- Any personal expenses.
- Your personal health and accident insurance valid in Spain.