26 MAY - 1 JUNE 2018
THE "MH SPRING RETREAT" 2018
acupuncture - massage therapy - YOGA & Movement workshops - nutrition consulTATIOn - detox food - beach day
Mallorca Holistic is not like other retreats. Every attempt is made to create a balance of “challenge and change”, in a context of beauty, understanding and fun.
Every aspect of this retreat was developed around principles of self-nurturing and reconnection. The carefully prepared program combines nutritional balance with emotional serenity, and treatments designed to create a happy and healthy body. And all of this takes place in a natural and relaxing surrounding.
While there is a full program, there is also plenty of time for simple reflection, walks in the beautiful countryside, or moments with the other guests. People who come to Mallorca Holistic Retreats tend to be both interesting and curious, and dedicated to making this world a better place…starting with ourselves.
Still have questions? We will be delighted to answer any question you may have and give you more details about the Holistic Retreat experience.
- Arrival is on May 26th, where we will provide you with a detailed schedule of the Retreat together with a personal gift, and then we will gather with a Welcome Event to start the trip together.
- Each person will follow their own personal therapeutic process, including 3 individual acupuncture sessions and 2 individual massage therapy (bodywork) sessions with qualified and highly-experienced practitioners. What you choose to focus on is up to you: a long-term physical condition such as back pain or migraines, a step towards a personal fulfillment issue, or simply to reset for total restoration.
- Every morning we will start the day with a detox snack or drink, followed by an invigorating group workshop where not only you will start the day in a magic way, but also you will learn practical tools to deal with your personal issue in your daily life.
- After waking up the body and the soul, we will enjoy a colorful and tasteful super healthy breakfast.
- In the afternoon you will have your individual sessions and enough free time to go to the beach, hike in the beautiful surrounding nature, or simply chill beside the swimming-pool with your favorite book.
- You will be spoiled by delicious detox program with food available all through the day to enjoy between the breakfast and the dinner.
- In the evenings, after an early dinner, there will be diverse activities and surprises, or time to have a quiet cup of tea.
- Your will have 4 days of full program as specified here-above, and one full day "off" where a bus will pick you up and take you to the beach. Reconnect to nature and resource your-self at the sea.
- At the end of the Retreat, we will have our Closure Event, where we take care that you can integrate all of this fabulousness and bring home the best of yourself and Mallorca Holistic.
2 bodywork sessions and 3 acupuncture treatments during the stay are the very core of the this Retreat, as a personal process of reconnecting to your essence for better health and well-being.
No one comes to a Mallorca Holistic Retreat to be alone! And while the individual sessions with your bodywork practitioner and your acupuncturist form the heart of the Retreat, the group activities form pretty much the rest of the body!
On your Retreat, there will be daily group workshops with practical physical exercises and breathing techniques that will help you in your process of recovering and that you can take back home for an ongoing process. We will soon tell you more about about our Special Guest for The MH SPRING RETREAT 2018, Sunday Muse, and her Qoya and Yoga practices, and the gorgeous work with the voice that she does.
We will also be having group sublime moments for sharing and having fun, around the pool or at the gardens, and some special moments we have prepared for you, such as the Welcome Event and the Closure Event... let us surprise you!
By our Special Guest, Sunday Muse, from Canada, who will guide to guide you through the Yoga and Movement practices in the mornings, and delight all of us some evenings with singing and healing sounds.
Learn more about all the Team HERE.
From Saturday 26th May to Friday 1st June 2018
Saturday 26th May – Arrival to the house (how to get to Son Artigues) needs to be between 16:00 and 17:00 so you don’t miss anything of the program we have carefully developed for you.
Friday 1st June – Departure is after breakfast, by 10:00 am.
1700€ on double room.
- 3 individual acupuncture sessions.
- 2 individual bodywork sessions (holistic massage therapy).
- Daily group activities and workshops (yoga & movement, relaxation classes).
- Excursion to the beach.
- 1 Welcome event + 1 Closure event.
- 6 nights accommodation.
- Full catering - organic local vegan detox diet respecting the season (energetic foods based).
- Bath and pool towels.
- All equipment for workshops (yoga mats, blankets, etc).
- Bonus activities and surprise gifts.
- Tourism tax.
- 21% VAT (IVA).
does not include
- Your plane ticket.
- Transport (if your are not renting a car, we can happily arrange a taxi from/to airport for you on demand) - we recommend car rental though so you can go to the beach on your free time.
- Any personal expenses.
- Your personal health and accident insurance valid in Spain.
Registrations are now open!